We meet on the second Tuesday of every month at the Lifetime Center, Stoneman Rd. at 7 PM.
- Become informed as to your rights and responsibilities under Iowa Landlord/Tenant Law.
- Receive a quarterly newsletter from the local Association with news, tips question/answer section, information, and the latest legislation updates.
- Meetings and programs concerning a variety of landlording topics.
- Receive reduced registration fee for Landord’s of Iowa annual convention.
- A voice in the State and Local legislation regarding rental business.
- An opportunity to become acquainted with others who share similar ideas and concerns.
Make your tax-deductible dues work for you… join today!
Categories of Membership
Member: $72.00 annual
(Landlords and Property owners)
- Single Owner with one vote
- Married Members with one vote
- Partners or Corporations
- Limited to two (2) designees with one (1) vote per partnership/corporation.
Vendor: $72.00 annual
- Non-landlord, non-voting includes companies which provide a product or service used by the rental housing industry.
- Fee includes business card advertising in members’ handbook. (Must be camera ready)
Annual dues are $72 payable at signing. Renewal due on January 1st. Dues are prorated for the second year; please contact Jan Schmitt for more information.
We have a Handbook available that is highly recommended for added resources with a 16GB or 32 GB flash drive included, featuring over 100 forms, regulations, suggestions, tips, and pointers. A value for only $60.00 (16GB) or $65.00 (32GB). 32GB flash drive only is $45.00.
For more information, contact Jan Schmitt, secretary at (563) 581-0055.